When you have your monthly visit with your esthetician you are reaching about 10% of the goal that you are working toward. The other 90% is dependent upon your daily home care routine. It’s like going to the gym. If you go once a month, you aren’t going to see the results you are hoping for, right?
Think of your home skin care routine as a prescription for healthy skin. It’s your daily dose of minimizing fine lines, dark spots, sun damage, and getting rid of breakouts, etc.
Do the Following Twice a Day:
It is also very important WHAT you are using on your skin! Are you using skin care that was recommended after a skin analysis? Maybe you chose something on the recommendation of a friend or picked up something because your mom uses it...Are your products working for you? I mean really working for you and getting you the results that you are looking for? Let's talk about it and get you started! Take advantage of this limited time special offer!!
...when you come in for your facial or treatment!
This would be the perfect time to grab your favorite skin care product, or to try the one that you've had your eye on for a while.
Be sure to mention this ad when you come in. (limited time offer)